Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Review: Nurarihyon no Mago


I am not going to say this is the most original manga but it is very entertaining. I mean come on he looks like a youthful Inuyasha he even wear a red robe. I am currently on chapter 74 and am reading this besides typing up interviews. It also starts with your average wuss peace love-in kid who  turns out to have dormant powers from being a quarter Yoki and he can only use his power a portion of the day. I thought that was very good. Also his grandfather is supreme commander and he will be working his way to taking over.


I kept putting this manga off to read other things like Shaman king and Re: Birth but it is every entertaining and a worth while read. I love the Art and all the yokis with such human traits and unique ability's each of them bring to the table. As far as the Anime goes from what Ive seen the images and quality is gorgeous and worth a watch but I dont know if its much different yet Ill do an update at a later point. Anyways the only down side to the manga it gets a little dry in between action sequences and I was skimming hear and there but not major and it is very interesting and has great action. its not watered down violence and scenes are great.


I Give it 4.5 out of 5
I give it 3.75 out of 5
Update: After reading on I fell in love with the cast of Yokai and how unique each character is. Each Yokai's has a different power from what I can see so far. The villains get really cool later on. I'm on chapter 186 and don't want to have to wait for more :[[. Everyone should give this manga a chance and its a great read.



No comments:

Post a Comment