Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Model Interview: Buellher Suicide

Buellher Suicide


BBM: How’s life treating ya? 
BS: Great! Life and I have an agreement to be kind to each other.

BBM: What was your first major experience with modeling and how did you know it was for you?
BS: I was in a book and exhibit. It wasn't the first major gig but it was the first tangible gig. Made it feel very real. I felt very vulnerable and proud. Attending the exhibit was interesting because I could observe everyone's reactions. Modeling isn't a career for me. Its another creative outlet.

BBM: Give our readers a little history about yourself: 
BS: Grew up with bikers and babes in the bay area. Not much has changed. 

BBM: Besides modeling what are some of your passions? 
BS: I love to paint, draw and take photos... I am a hairstylist. So that is definitely one passion. I also love to teach. I am constantly learning and teaching.

BBM: Any upcoming or recently completed shoots you’re excited about?
BS: An artist collaborative book. Babes and Monsters something along those lines
To read our full interview with the beautiful Buellher Suicide please click the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment